25 of the most relaxing puzzle games for Android phones and tablets

Destress with these mobile puzzlers

I often find that relaxing with a calming game after a long day is extremely helpful for keeping my head screwed on straight, especially during such stressful times. This is why I've personally hand-selected a bunch of puzzle games that are great for decompressing at the end of the day. So if you're looking for some of the chillest puzzlers currently available on Android, this roundup is for you. Of course, like most of my roundups, I've thrown in a few lesser-known titles to forgo many of the games you would find in similar lists around the web, in the hope that you may discover a few gems, and I've listed them all by price to make discovery easier.

Read More

25 of the most relaxing puzzle games for Android phones and tablets was written by the awesome team at Android Police.


Android Match

Post a Comment