55 temporarily free and 158 on-sale apps and games for Christmas

Welcome to Christmas Day, everyone. I told myself I wouldn't work today, but then I woke up and saw how many apps and games were on sale. So I've torn myself away from my family for a few moments to get the latest sales roundup out, just in case there's anyone out there looking for a couple of quality sales on the Play Store this wonderful Christmas morning. Since today is a holiday, there are actually many sales available, and this has been a trend since last Friday, so make sure to check out the previous two sales roundups for a complete collection of the current discounts running on the Google Play Store.

Read More

55 temporarily free and 158 on-sale apps and games for Christmas was written by the awesome team at Android Police.


Android Match

Post a Comment