ADW Launcher 2 leaves beta with discounted premium unlock for a limited time, users disgruntled by the change

ADW Launcher was one of my first introductions into Android customization. For the longest time, it was the cornerstone of my homescreen strategy and I'd spend hours perfecting a setup with icons, colors, widgets, until I'd start again a couple of days later. Heck, one of the first Android roundups I ever wrote (warning: not an AP post) was about customization and had ADW Launcher as the first recommendation.

But then Lollipop came and ADW looked completely out of place with the more modern interface.

Read More

ADW Launcher 2 leaves beta with discounted premium unlock for a limited time, users disgruntled by the change was written by the awesome team at Android Police.


Android Match

Post a Comment