I know the readers of AP (along with the staff) have very mixed feelings about Instagram. Over the last several months, I've personally started to use the photo-based network more and more, even if only for browsing images of guitars (seriously, there are some sexy axes on the ol' IG). I've grown to enjoy it quite a bit.
However, there's been a dramatic lack of any photo editing outside of the included filters that IG is already known for.
Done With This Post? You Might Also Like These:
- Google+ Updated To v4.3 With Photo Editing Across Multiple Devices, New Filters, Standard ActionBar, And More [APK Download]
- Aviary Announces New SDK Enabling Developers To Embed Advanced Photo Editing Into Their Apps
- [Update: Winners] International Giveaway: Win A Galaxy S4 (GT-i9505) Or Nexus 7 16GB (2012) From Look4App And Android Police
- Snapseed Updated To Version 1.6 With Coveted HDR Scape Filter
Instagram v6.0 Hits Google Play, Brings More Advanced Editing Capabilities was written by the awesome team at Android Police.
Android Match

Post a Comment