Amazon’s Prime Day 2017 deals kick off in a few hours, and to help you get ready, the retailer has revealed some of the offers that’ll be available.
Amazon will be offering deals on several of its own devices during Prime Day. The Amazon Echo will be half off, knocking it down to $89.99, and the Echo Dot will receive a $15 discount that’ll leave it at $34.99. Also on sale will be the Kindle Paperwhite, Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, Fire 7, and other devices.
Deals will start appearing at 4:00 pm PT/7:00 pm ET today, July 10th. Here’s a list of some of the tech deals that’ll be offer:
- Amazon Echo for $89.99 (50% off)
- Amazon Echo Dot for $34.99 ($15 off)
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $89.99 ($30 off)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition for $89.99 ($40 off)
- Amazon Fire 7 for $29.99 ($20 off)
- Element 55-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV – Amazon Fire TV Edition for $399.99 ($250 off)
- August Smart Lock for $50 off
Keep in mind that you’ll need to be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of many of these deals. If you’re not already signed up for Prime, you can get a 30-day free trial. And be sure to stay tuned and we’ll update you on other interesting Prime Day deals as we see ‘em.
Also of note is that Amazon is currently discounting the Casio WSD-F10 Smart Outdoor Watch by $149, leaving it at $249.99. The Anker PowerCore 26800 battery pack is on sale at a price of $41.99, which is $58 off its normal price.