YouTube Music app crosses 50 million downloads on the Play Store

Of all the streaming music services, I find YouTube Music the most puzzling. This is undoubtedly because I am not a millennial, and by that I mean I am old and irrelevant. YouTube Music clearly doesn't need me to understand its appeal, because its Android app just passed the 50,000,000 installs threshold on the Play Store.

The app and the YouTube Music service are free, just like YouTube itself, but a subscription to YouTube Red/Google Play Music will unlock the premium features that make the service truly shine for its core audience, such as ad-free content, continuous audio when the app is in the background, and offline playing.

Read More

YouTube Music app crosses 50 million downloads on the Play Store was written by the awesome team at Android Police.


Android Match

Post a Comment