WhatsApp lets you send any file type, bundles shared media, and modifies the call screen

It's quite fitting that the first article I write when I get back from my honeymoon (wipe your tears, ladies and gentlemen, this one's taken) is about WhatsApp. For the past years, I've reported about the app's different interface and functionality changes here on Android Police and while I was sipping cava by the sea or emphatically nodding "Si, si," to everyone in Spain while putting my new husband's feet to the test (not like that, you dirty-minded people, we were walking a lot everywhere), WhatsApp rolled out a couple of new things to its app...

Read More

WhatsApp lets you send any file type, bundles shared media, and modifies the call screen was written by the awesome team at Android Police.


Android Match

Post a Comment