Withings Body Cardio review: A gorgeous smart scale that worries about your cardiac health

withings-body-cardio-box

My arsenal of smart health and activity trackers has been missing a body composition weight scale. The Fitbit Aria always looked appealing to me because I've been wearing a Fitbit for more than 3 years, but it's getting a little outdated. Several months ago, I was looking at the Polar Balance Scale, the Withings WS-50, the Garmin Index Smart Scale, and a few others. Eventually, I settled on the QardioBase because I already had a good experience with the QardioArm and liked the company's no-nonsense approach to design and health.

Read More

Withings Body Cardio review: A gorgeous smart scale that worries about your cardiac health was written by the awesome team at Android Police.


Android Match

Post a Comment