Fitbit starts vibrating to remind you to move and allowing third-party notifications on its trackers

fitbit-blaze-firmware-update

When I reviewed the Fitbit Blaze a couple of months ago, some of my gripes with the tracker were more related to the software than the hardware side. I didn't like the limited choice of watch faces and I was annoyed that I couldn't set notifications for emails and third-party apps natively (I know about Fit Notifications), which made the Blaze quasi-useless as a smartwatch replacement on my wrist. But most importantly, even though the app could track my hourly activity and longest sitting times and send me reminders to move, the tracker itself never vibrated which made the reminder approach very inefficient.

Read More

Fitbit starts vibrating to remind you to move and allowing third-party notifications on its trackers was written by the awesome team at Android Police.


Android Match

Post a Comment