Here’s Another Look At The Z5 And Z5 Compact

Z5 & Z5 Compact

 

If you’re anxiously awaiting the next batch of Sony flagships then this is the post for you.  After getting a first look just yesterday, leakster ViziLeaks is back with yet another picture of the upcoming Sony Xperia Z5 and Z5 Compact.

Once again we get a good look at the new oval home button which will house a fingerprint reader.  We also get a good look at the volume and dedicated camera button and as previously noted, they’re definitely on the lower side of things.  I’m trying to imagine what it would feel like to have the volume button positioned so low and so far I’m definitely not liking the feeling.  To me, it feels like it would be very unnatural and pretending to do it on my Moto G almost made me drop the device.  Of course, I’ll hold off any final judgement till I hold the device myself… assuming it comes to Canada.

[Twitter]

Here’s Another Look At The Z5 And Z5 Compact is a post from: Android in Canada Blog

The post Here’s Another Look At The Z5 And Z5 Compact appeared first on Android in Canada Blog.


Android Match

Post a Comment